FALL SEMESTER IS IN FULL SWING!!! WE CAN PRORATE if you want to join a class mid-semester!
Weekly, 45-minute classes for ages 0-5 include songs, chants, movement, and instrument play. These activities are presented as informal, non-performance-oriented musical experiences — developmentally appropriate for children and easy for parents and caregivers — regardless of their own musical ability. Semester length is 9 weeks! Babies 8 months and under are FREE with an older sibling.
Below is our schedule of upcoming classes. To register, please click on the registration link at the top of this page. If you do not see a class that fits your scheduling needs, please use the Contact Us link at the top of the page to tell us your schedule. If there is enough interest, we may be able to open a class at a different day and/or time.
FALL, WINTER and SPRING Sessions
- $180 per child/baby
- $90 for a sibling.
- $15 one time registration fee new families only.
- SUMMER SESSIONS
- $120 per child (Summer sessions)
- $65 for a sibling.
- Music & Muffins are $5.00 per family
- Varying levels of partial scholarships are available based on financial need. Please contact us for more information.
- JINGLE JAM SESSIONS are 30.00 PER FAMILY...ALL AGES WELCOME. SIBLINGS FREE!
Click the correct tab below for semester you are interested in for the class listings.