Weekly, 45-minute classes for ages 0-5 include songs, chants, movement, and instrument play. These activities are presented as informal, non-performance-oriented musical experiences — developmentally appropriate for children and easy for parents and caregivers — regardless of their own musical ability. Semester length varies from 9-11 weeks during the year and 2-6 week classes offered during the summer. Babies 8 months and under are FREE with an older sibling. Babies under 8 months without a sibling may sign up as a regular semester student without an older sibling!
In addition to your 45-minute weekly classes, tuition includes printed and recorded materials for you to use at home, digital access to your music, videos, crafts and plenty of enriching content found in the global Music Together® Family Music Zone, plus a free subscription to the quarterly family e-newsletter filled with resources and music-making ideas.
Below is our schedule of upcoming classes. To register, please click on the registration link at the top of this page. If you do not see a class that fits your scheduling needs, please use the Contact Us link at the top of the page to tell us your schedule. If there is enough interest, we may be able to open a class at a different day and/or time.
FALL, WINTER and SPRING Sessions
- $180 per child/baby
- $90 for a sibling.
- $15 one time registration fee new families only.
- SUMMER SESSIONS
- $120 per child (Summer sessions)
- $65 for a sibling.
- CHILDREN AGES 6 and OLDER ARE FREE WITH A PAID YOUNGER SIBLING!
- 8 months and under at the beginning of ANY session is FREE with a paid sibling.
- Varying levels of partial scholarships are available based on financial need. Please contact us for more information.
- JINGLE JAM SESSIONS are 30.00 PER FAMILY...ALL AGES WELCOME. SIBLINGS FREE!
Click the correct tab below for semester you are interested in for the class listings.